Thursday, June 7, 2012

Raise Your Hand If You Wanna Help


I wanted to let you guys know about an AMAZING project I’m helping out with right now. I’m working with the Staples for Students project on DoSomething.org to raise school supplies for kids who might not have access to new books, pens, pencils and other things that you might stock up on when you’re getting ready for the first day of school. Here’s a video to give you a little more information:
If you sign up to run a drive before July 1st, you could win a bunch of school supplies signed by me! You’re entered to win movie tickets just by telling us how you helped, and if you get five of your friends involved, you could win a $2000 scholarship!! Plus you’re doing something really good for others who might be less fortunate – so what do you have to lose?

How are you giving back this summer? Tell me about it in the comments below and be sure to check out Staples for Students!

xo Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment