Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bella's Interwiew for Seventeen Mag



Some of Bella and Zendaya's interview for the Christmas issue of the magazine "Seventeen".
That's what Bella tells readers:


► As a DJ can get her on the dance floor:
- "I like Justin Bieber's song 'As Long As You Love Me' and 'Boyfriend'. They make you move, you just can not do anything about it! And the song 'Teach Me How To Dougie' touches Zendaya and me every time."


► On the perfect music for graduation:
- "Musician of my dreams, which could play on the exhaust, it is Frank Ocean. One of my favorite songs - it's 'Thinking Of You'. It creates a really amazing music for slow dancing to the prom."


• As well as an article from Zen:

► About his friendship with Bella:
- "I and Bella have rings, the value of which -" Sisters. "It's like a friendship bracelet, they are made ​​to feel the connection between us wherever we go and in bad times. I just look at my hand, and I remember that her exactly the same ring, and she loves me. This is a reminder that I am not alone. "


No comments:

Post a Comment